Tuesday, July 7, 2009

07.07.09 7:00PM

25.4 miles
15.9 avg mph
31.6 max mph
861 final odo
1:35:50 time
81 deg F

Great ride with Maplewood Bikes (opted out of the race for the night... the miles seemed more tempting than the speed) I'm going to try to recreate (or find) a map of the ride, but there were FAR too many turns for me to keep up with. The hills from manchester back home are always bad, but after 22 miles they KILL! Drank two full waterbottles and a Gu, and sweat it all back out again... i'm moist... anyways, we rode past the AB brewery, which smelled extreemly similar to Theta Xi's basement, and carondelet park as the C race (the one i was going to do) was going on...

So I found their map, which I am putting below, but this ride slides right into the middle of the ride which I have to do to maplewood and back (the one from this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment