Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Notable rides since

So to try to round out some of the miles since I stopped keeping track there have only been a few notable rides that I've done.

RAGBRAI 2008
28 miles - First half of day two or three
21 miles - Joy ride after parking the bus at the campus of UofI

MS150 2008
61 miles - Had to cut short what should have been a 75 mile ride because of my knee
40 miles - Decided to do the shorter route because my knee was still hurting

Training Rides with Team Christner
42 miles - Started with a morning ride after work (no food or sleep before the ride) when I met up with Team Christner outside of the rest area in Forest Park. Rode to and down the riverfront trail and back.
31 miles - Standard Team Christner training ride down to the rest area and back (one HUGE hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment